Never bashful about his liberalism, Roger Ebert made a statement in death taking down conservative icon Margaret Thatcher. Less clear is why the Iron Lady would take out loveable Mouseketeer Annette Funnicello, but one can only conclude that it was part of long-standing resentment of the loose morals she displayed cavorting in a bikini throughout the Sixties. If only Annette had work a furkini.
- Code Orange for Chuck Barris, in light of Berry's passing. 3 months ago
- Feeling hopeless about the Trump phenomenon, Chuck E. Berry calls it quits. https://t.co/h6iIV89a55 3 months ago
- Arnold Palmer takes Shimon Peres. Red Alert for Jimmy Carter. 9 months ago
- Celebrities falling fast in 2015 wp.me/pWPA6-3w 2 years ago
- RT @Funkentelic: Joe Cocker takes Louis the Cat who, in turn, takes Edward Herrmann, closing the book on the 2014 CDT's. 2 years ago