Never bashful about his liberalism, Roger Ebert made a statement in death taking down conservative icon Margaret Thatcher. Less clear is why the Iron Lady would take out loveable Mouseketeer Annette Funnicello, but one can only conclude that it was part of long-standing resentment of the loose morals she displayed cavorting in a bikini throughout the Sixties. If only Annette had work a furkini.
- The Biggest Triad Since Elvis’@Passing celebritydeathtriad.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/the… https://t.co/t3NHCgE8q9 2 months ago
- The Biggest Triad Since Elvis’@Passing celebritydeathtriad.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/the… https://t.co/HJxfejBjC6 2 months ago
- Code Orange for Chuck Barris, in light of Berry's passing. 7 months ago
- Feeling hopeless about the Trump phenomenon, Chuck E. Berry calls it quits. https://t.co/h6iIV89a55 7 months ago
- Arnold Palmer takes Shimon Peres. Red Alert for Jimmy Carter. 1 year ago