A world leaders’ triad has revealed itself to the collective. As the world mourned the sad passing of the poet-statesman Havel, it also bore witness to his last humanitarian gesture as he took down the second-spoke in the Axis of Evil, Kim Jong-il. Mr. Kim, as bizarre and impotent in death as he was in life, chose Cheetah (the true king of the jungle, Tarzan’s protestations notwithstanding), aged 80, apparently the world’s oldest, as well as its most famous, chimp.
- Code Orange for Chuck Barris, in light of Berry's passing. 3 months ago
- Feeling hopeless about the Trump phenomenon, Chuck E. Berry calls it quits. https://t.co/h6iIV89a55 3 months ago
- Arnold Palmer takes Shimon Peres. Red Alert for Jimmy Carter. 9 months ago
- Celebrities falling fast in 2015 wp.me/pWPA6-3w 2 years ago
- RT @Funkentelic: Joe Cocker takes Louis the Cat who, in turn, takes Edward Herrmann, closing the book on the 2014 CDT's. 2 years ago