One of the most interesting questions is the relationship of celebrity deaths and the 2012 Mayan “Doomsday” predictions. Obviously at this point we are near, or even passing through, the equatorial plane of the Milky Way galaxy. Yet as has been noted here, the pace of celebrity death should have sky-rocketed. Through the roof. It hasn’t and the question is whether or not the 2012 event is influencing the state of celebrity death. The cause may be as simple as the near-death celebrities are interested to see what happens. Or as malign as the ordinary rules of life and death are being suspended and trois morts being one of the lesser rules is showing this influence first. On this side of the veil, no one knows.
- The Biggest Triad Since Elvis’@Passing celebritydeathtriad.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/the… https://t.co/t3NHCgE8q9 2 days ago
- The Biggest Triad Since Elvis’@Passing celebritydeathtriad.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/the… https://t.co/HJxfejBjC6 2 days ago
- Code Orange for Chuck Barris, in light of Berry's passing. 5 months ago
- Feeling hopeless about the Trump phenomenon, Chuck E. Berry calls it quits. https://t.co/h6iIV89a55 5 months ago
- Arnold Palmer takes Shimon Peres. Red Alert for Jimmy Carter. 10 months ago